What are the required documents for the incorporation process?
The required documents for a corporation go as follows:
- At least three founders in case of JSC. At least two founders in case of LLC, and one founder in case of OPC (approval from the competent authority should be submitted first if a shareholder is working in the public sector).
- Power of Attorneys for the incorporation of companies.
- Certificate of non-confusion for the company’s name.
- Bank certificate which proves the capital’s deposit, except for the LLC.
- Copies of the shareholders’ IDs/Passports.
- Board of Directors’ IDs (at least 3 members in case of JSC) OR Managers IDs in case of LLC and OPC.
- Security clearance in case of the foreign shareholder.
- Notarized lease contract for the company’s headquarter.
- The company’s auditor certificate (the auditor is the one who is responsible for submitting tax reports and the financial statements).