- The LLP consist of two or more persons, at least one of them shall be a General Partner and the other shall be a Limited Partner.
- A Limited Partner ONLY contributes in the company’s capital with the intent to share both profits and losses.
- Named after the name of its General Partners ONLY, followed by “Co”.
• The partnership agreement states which General Partner(s) will have the right to manage and sign on behalf of the company.
• A third party may be appointed to manage.
• Limited Partner cannot act as the company’s Director or sign on behalf of the company in all cases.
Did you find this article useful?
It’s owned by one single individual, as a sole trade or a proprietorship, and Named after the name of the Owner. The owner may appoint employees...
Its Consists of two or more persons called “partners” and they shall be considered merchants. Name: Named after the name of its part...